Engineering is a set of intellectual activities with the ultimate goal of obtaining the best results from capital investments or other costs associated with the implementation of projects of various purposes through the optimal selection and efficient use of material, labour, technological and financial resources in their unity and relationship, as well as methods of organisation and management, based on advanced scientific and technological achievements and taking into account specific conditions and projects.
Our company provides its clients with a complex or separate type of engineering services related to the design, development of new technological processes at the facilities of subsoil users and improvement of the existing production processes:
- Project identification – expert evaluation with the determination of the theoretical feasibility of the project.
- Scooping study – development of field stripping and mining concepts.
- Due Diligence – independent technical audit of the subsoil facility.
- Pre-feasibility study – PFS (development and approval of a pre-feasibility study – investment justification).
- Bankable Feasibility Study – FS (development and approval of design documentation, feasibility study).
- Framework modelling of deposits of any type at all stages of development in Micromine, Gemcom-Surpac, Leapfrog and other software suites.
- Estimation of mineral resources, estimation of solid mineral reserves and their classification in accordance with international standards and JORC/KAZRC codes.
- Development and defence of the Feasibility Study conditions for approval of reserves by the State Commission on Mineral Reserves of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Interregional Commissions on Mineral Reserves, their author’s supervision.
- Development and approval of field decommissioning plan or project.
- Development and approval of an Industrial Safety Declaration.
- Development and approval of Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA).
- Development of engineering design regulations.
- Development and approval of design and estimate documentation.
- Sensitivity analysis of investment projects, detailed financial modelling.
- Elaboration of concepts, strategies and programs for the development of mining enterprises.
- Development of concepts and projects for implementation of mining and geological systems at mining enterprises.
- Author supervision.