ABOUT THE COMPANY
Two Key LLP provides professional support to subsoil users in the development of exploration and production projects.
In its more than 15 years of operation, the company has become one of the leading engineering and consulting firms in the field of mining and industrial engineering and consulting.
Based on the training centre and geological service with a field team, analytical laboratory, exploration equipment and software, we offer a range of turnkey services for the development of new and existing projects, proposing tailored effective solutions to the conditions and costs at all stages of the project.
As a full-fledged alternative to our client’s in-house resources, we offer a comprehensive package of services involving experienced experts. These include obtaining turnkey subsoil use rights, permits and approvals, environmental regulations, reserve estimation, reserve and resource auditing and the preparation of all types of design documentation (pre-feasibility study, feasibility study, EIA, etc.).
Two Key LLP is a current member of the Republican Association of Mining and Metallurgical Enterprises (AMME), Professional Society of Independent Experts of the Subsurface Resources Public Society (PONEN), and the Association of Industrial Geological Organisations of the Republic of Kazakhstan ALE.
Our team performs all complex tasks to a high quality within a reasonable timeframe in accordance with applicable legislation, international standards, and our client’s expectations. We work in all regions of Kazakhstan and beyond. Our good reputation is the result of successfully completed projects.
OBJECTIVES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
The company’s objective is a leading position in the Kazakhstan subsoil market through the provision of professional, high-quality engineering consultancy services and involvement in mining and energy projects at a national level.
Our resources and strengths give us a significant competitive advantage in our main objective of providing effective support to E&P projects, including structuring, organising, and managing the project at all stages, and successfully resolving subsoil use issues throughout the life of the project.
RESOURCES AND BENEFITS
- Licences for all services rendered.
- Comprehensive support from project conception to commissioning, with licences for all services rendered.
- A motivated team of highly qualified specialists in all engineering disciplines involved, including geological service, dedicated training centre and analytical laboratory.
- Quality assurance and control of services, flexibility in contractual matters.
- Use of specialsoftware, use of own designs and materials in the work process and training of young personnel.
- Strict adherence to contractual obligations and deadlines for completion of work.
- Many years of experience in cooperation with public authorities and reliable relations with business partners.
- Successfully completed projects for 400 thousand tonnes of U extraction, 300 million tonnes of Fe extraction, 8 million tonnes of Cu extraction, 225 tonnes of Au extraction, 75 million tonnes of Cr extraction, 160 million tonnes of coal extraction and other minerals.+
- Significant expansion of expertise and initial service offering.
- Extensive experience in exploration and mining.
- Design of all types of mines including open pit, underground, and in-situ leaching.
- Strong position in the domestic market.
- Impeccable reputation and successful cooperation with major international corporations, as well as private and state-owned companies in Kazakhstan.